Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Devil Wears...Sneakers

  Today was one of the sunniest and most beautiful days in Glasgow - though unlikely, the city has been surprising us a lot lately. When wondering what to wear, I decided to go for bright colours and one of my all time favourite colour combo - bright red and royal blue. As I had to do lots of walking,  "the new flat quest" required it, it decided to go for something comfortable. Thanks to the nice weather, a blazer would be enough - especially this one, that has served me for many years, adding a drop of colour to my monotonous outfits. In general, this outfit has saved me so many times when I am fashion-stuck and I want to look fancy in a casual way. So, this is me on the left with one of my best friends, Mina:


 ( yes, I know, but the whole colour matching thing was totally accidental, though we loved it)

    I bought the blazer and the T-shirt from Zara and the jeans from Mango I found these amazing shoes in January (surprisingly, in Sports Direct), when I went to London. It was love at first sight (considering the discount, a whole epic romance)!  Totally chic, playful and comfortable, yet a little bit unsuitable for the rainy weather. So, they got their star moment today and they were a total eye-catcher. I love their idea and how you can still "wear heels" when being perfectly comfortable. As I was in a rush, I grabbed my multifunctional Miss Sixty bag that I got from TkMaxx and I combine it with everything!!!


1 comment:

  1. Super cool outfit
    and very nice pics too
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/new-in-converse.html

    ReplyDelete